Salvation Guild - Nesingwary
To better serve you please register or log in Smile
To better serve you please register or log in Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow Guild: Salvation - Nesingwary Realm

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Playoffs!?!?! Are you kidding me? Dont talk about playoffs!?! "(LOL, Gotta love Coach Jim Mora =))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Freighttrain

Freighttrain

"Playoffs!?!?! Are you kidding me? Dont talk about playoffs!?! "(LOL, Gotta love Coach Jim Mora =)) Empty
PostSubject: "Playoffs!?!?! Are you kidding me? Dont talk about playoffs!?! "(LOL, Gotta love Coach Jim Mora =))   "Playoffs!?!?! Are you kidding me? Dont talk about playoffs!?! "(LOL, Gotta love Coach Jim Mora =)) EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:29 pm

AFC Seeds

1. Patriots
2. Ravens
3. Texans
4. Broncos
5. Steelers
6. Bengals

NFC Seeds

1. Packers
2. 49ers
3. Saints
4. Giants
5. Falcons
6. Lions

AFC Wildcard

Bengals beat the Texans and advance to New england, Steelers beat the Broncos and advance to Baltimore =) !!!

NFC Wildcard

Saints beat the lions, and advance to San Fran, Giants beat the Falcons and advance to Green Bay.

AFC Divisional Round

Patriots beat the Bengals, Ravens beat Steelers, making the AFC Championship Baltimore Ravens at New England

NFC Divisional Round

Saints steamroll San Fran, Green Bay takes out the Giants, making NFC Championship Saints at Green Bay.

AFC and NFC Championships

Patriots beat the Ravens (I hate to admit it, but Ravens have a bad record vs Patriots, and Ravens QB Joe Flacco struggles on road games *cries*)

Saints and Green Bay is a real tough one, Sure Saints are more whole as a team, but can they play at Green Bay with the freezing temperatures and keep up with the Packers offense? Hmm, yeah, i think they can, Saints take the win at Green Bay and upset the number 1 seeded Packers.

Super Bowl!!!

Saints vs Patriots, Yeah, Tom Brady is great! Theres no denying that, but Drew Brees is a fantastic QB as well, and like I said above, Saints are a well rounded team, offense, defense, ect, and they are playing in a dome! Saints will come out ontop, Sorry Patriots fans, atleast I predicted your team to beat my team (Baltimore Ravens! LOL).

i tried to be unbiased and say what i actually see happening, although any given sunday the underdog can come out ontop! Anyone else have any playoff predictions they want to share? =)

Back to top Go down
DuhBIGUN

DuhBIGUN

"Playoffs!?!?! Are you kidding me? Dont talk about playoffs!?! "(LOL, Gotta love Coach Jim Mora =)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Playoffs!?!?! Are you kidding me? Dont talk about playoffs!?! "(LOL, Gotta love Coach Jim Mora =))   "Playoffs!?!?! Are you kidding me? Dont talk about playoffs!?! "(LOL, Gotta love Coach Jim Mora =)) EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:53 pm

I was rooting for the cowboys. they had a small chance. untill they embarased themselfs aginst the giants once agin.
Back to top Go down
DuhBIGUN

DuhBIGUN

PostSubject: Re: "Playoffs!?!?! Are you kidding me? Dont talk about playoffs!?! "(LOL, Gotta love Coach Jim Mora =))   "Playoffs!?!?! Are you kidding me? Dont talk about playoffs!?! "(LOL, Gotta love Coach Jim Mora =)) EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:56 am

Sooo, pats or giants?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Playoffs!?!?! Are you kidding me? Dont talk about playoffs!?! "(LOL, Gotta love Coach Jim Mora =))   "Playoffs!?!?! Are you kidding me? Dont talk about playoffs!?! "(LOL, Gotta love Coach Jim Mora =)) Empty

Back to top Go down

"Playoffs!?!?! Are you kidding me? Dont talk about playoffs!?! "(LOL, Gotta love Coach Jim Mora =))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Salvation Guild - Nesingwary :: Lobby :: Chatter Box-
Jump to: